Thursday, August 21, 2003

No more vacation...sad panda

Back from the Cape...did you all miss me most terribly? I sure hope so. But I want you to be able to function while I'm gone too...don't want you to get too dependent or anything.

I....WROTE! Yes, yes I did. Not much, but it was something. I feel really good about the scene, but I'm not sure what my co-author (ilikeswords.blogspot.com) is going to think of it. Probably that I'm totally off base with what anyone in the story should know, understand or care about. And then, of course, I'll be back to square one. But at least I wrote, right? Right???

Also did some editing in a piece that was emailed to me at the beginning of the month. Felt really bad about just ditching the poor author, although she does have another beta and I usually get sent the pieces second anyway, after they've been posted. Perhaps she thinks I'm too hard and doesn't want to wait to have me tear them apart? I don't mean to tear them apart; I'm simply interested in making them the best pieces they can be. *sigh* oh well

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home