Friday, August 22, 2003

A House to call my very own

You're im Gryffindor!
You're in Gryffindor!


Harry Potter:: Which House Calls You? - with pictures! (for girls)
brought to you by Quizilla

Well, at least something is going right today. I know, it's so early, how could anything be going wrong? Well, I got jack for sleep last night; I must have woken up every hour on the hour. Finally, at 7 am, I gave up and read the newspaper.

Yesterday was good, except for the fact that I STILL haven't heard from the head of my grad program...yes, well, I'm calling his house this morning and paging him. Of course, he probably won't be at home, but that's really neither here nor there, is it? Maybe his wife'll answer the phone and have his office number...or be able to get a message to him. Still, got to see my best friend, who I haven't seen in like...two months. Not for as long as I would have liked, but she had to go to work this morning.

Was a good girl and emailed ilikeswords the scene I wrote. No word on what he thought of it. I'm a little nervous. Hoping he doesn't hate it. 'Cause that would royally suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home