Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Not that I have ADD...

...but it always kicks in after my class on Wednesday night. It was good tonight at least; we got to talk about things that are actually bothering us. I can't believe he's giving us a freaking midterm and final for this class. Like we don't have better things to do with our time.

What else? I'm wondering if I can be really selfish and use my seniors as a way to get myself writing. That doesn't really make much sense, does it? Well, I'm wondering if I demonstrate the things I'm asking them to do if they might be able to do them more accurately, or at the very least understand what I'm asking of them. And this gives me an excuse to do some writing, and who doesn't need that, right?

Violent Vulcans and it's on the P'on Phar (or however you spell it). Joy.

Parent-teacher conferences tomorrow. Can you sense the excitement?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home