Saturday, October 04, 2003

Yeah, this post is pretty pointless.

The cat is sitting on my stomach while I try to type on my laptop. As you can imagine, this not the easiest thing in the world. Still, she's cute and she purrs, so we forgive her for being slightly inconvenient.

My first three-day weekend started yesterday at 3pm. And, of course, I'm jam-packed with stuff to do: besides lesson plans, there's a UCONN football game today, an engagement party tomorrow, and I have to fit in an hour of tutoring up at UCONN at some point. Whee.

Have done no writing, but did go see "School of Rock" last night. OMG, too funny. An excellent way to spend an hour and a half of your life; I might even send my parents to go see it...and they never go to the movies.

Hey, does anyone know when Pirates of the Carribean is coming out on DVD. That's another one my parents desperately need to see.

Oh, and in-house nurse, what's the gram-age of saturated fat a person of my condition should (or should not be) consuming?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home