Sunday, October 12, 2003

Useless information...whee!

I really have nothing profound to share in this blog. I went to a friend's apartment last night and had an excellent dinner. Drove back up to Storrs this morning to tutor someone in English. Came home, wrote lesson plans and watched football. Go Chiefs! Sad that my mom's Colts lost...they're 5-1 now :(

I might be writing more bad fanfic tonight. But it will be funny. Hopefully. Quirky at the very least. Think Lando and delivery room. After that, hopefully ilikeswords will be online and I can talk to him about something I wrote a week or so ago.

And now for the good stuff:

I think this quiz is stuck; how could all of us be the same woman?

Beatrice
You are...Beatrice from Much Ado About Nothing!!!
You meanie. You hate men for no good reason
(and believe me, we are all wondering why).
Your entire family thinks you are a silly
goose, even your skanky maid. Get over
yourself and marry that handsome devil
Benedick...;)


What Famous Shakespearean Lady From A Comedy Are You? (10 Possibilities!!)
brought to you by Quizilla

I've never read this play. Guess I should put it on my list.

HASH(0x841aa5c)
You are Much Ado About Nothing. You're hilarious,
witty, and somewhat similar to Ron Weasly of
the Harry Potter movies...hmmm...


What Shakespearean play are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Mmmm....pie

You're pie! You're sweet, wholesome and good-natured. No wonder you're a family favorite. You're nuturing and down to earth too! Still, there's more to you than meets the eye and your best%
Which Delicious Sweet Baked Good Are You?

brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home