Saturday, November 15, 2003

I hope this is indicative of the rest of my weekend

I won tickets to the BNL concert! Hot-freaking-damn! A friend from my grad program will be my date, as Guster will also be there and she is like, uber-fan.

My laptop is being really stupid. I think I'm going to have to drive down to the bf's house so his friend can look at it. I hate to interrupt their gaming day, but I need a functional lap top.

So yay for concert tickets!

happy eyes
Happy Eyes--- Well well, nice to see some body
who's got all this positive energy within them!
You don't really let things get to you, do you?
Good for you... but maybe sometimes you should.
Other wise all the things that have happened to
you over the years may surface in one huge
eruption.


What Eyes Do You Have??(many outcomes-- with pictures)
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home