Friday, November 14, 2003

TGIF

"Master and Commander" is a pretty good movie. Russel Crowe may be a twit, but damn he look fine with long hair. Reminscent of Johnny D, only older.

Pep rally day at my student teaching placement; as you can imagine, I got jack done with my students. After yesterday, I don't know what I expected.

If I'm in the wrong profession, could someone have the decency to tell me this? Don't let me wander around doing something I'm not going to be good at. My mother, God bless her, says no matter what grade I have in my student teaching, I have the personality and could convince any school system to hire me.

So sweet.

HASH(0x8507d18)
Bloody hell! Your Ron! Brave, funny, sidekick, and
sooo jealous (of Vicky!). Your the best! Your
just confused half the time...
Just find your Gryffindor courage when your stuck
in a fight with Hermione (who else would it be
with?) or anything else. Bravery will be your
middle name!


Which of the Potter trio are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home