Sunday, November 02, 2003

A weekend...yay

HASH(0x875c348)
Wannabe-Angel. You want to be an angel, you try
your hardest to be nice and caring but you just
snap sometimes.


Are you an Angel or a Demon?
brought to you by Quizilla


Well, let's see...went to a football game on Saturday, then had a birthday dinner with my mom on Saturday night (the rest of the family was there too). Watched my brother and his friend shave some kid's head around a campfire, and actually saw a joint smoked for the first time in my life. I didn't smoke it, but I did see it happen. It wasn't nearly as entertaining as I'd hoped.

I'm a total slacker when it comes to lesson plans; I did Monday and that's about it. The week is weird anyway 'cause my kids are either taking tests or being "assessed," so I'm not going to be really teaching all week, just a couple of days. But tomorrow I'm being observed...eek.

Vikings play tonight...*cross fingers*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home