Monday, October 13, 2003

The end of the 3-day weekend

My boyfriend bruised my mammary gland. There is only one word for this, and it's not even a word: ow.

So, if you want to read my Father Lando story, go to www.soulofthejedi.net and go into "The Gym" in the Workshop. I'm getting favorable responses to the little story; it's not my best work, but it is work, so we have to look at it that way, yes?

I'm wondering what my day is going to be like tomorrow with my 7th period sophomores; I'm really hoping my co-operating teacher comes back so I can talk to him about it. I'm also curious about how much of the homework my seniors did.

University supervisor is coming into observe me later this week. At least she's not coming in for the 7th period kids...yet. I hope the seniors are peppier this week when she comes in. Last time they got me in trouble :(

You're a.....Rubix Cube!
Wow! You are one complicated toy.
You're cubes are bright and colorful, but to play,
you must have lots of logic to figure you out.


What 80's Toy Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home