Wednesday, September 24, 2003

A poll of sorts

Okay, I'm seriously considering Alan's suggestion to ax the "past" storyline for Arthur and using it as dreams/flashbacks, whatever. This will, among other things, stretch me as a writer 'cause I'll be writing "real" fiction instead of fantasy.

However, I need some advice: who's point of view should I write this "new" story from? Alexis had the monopoly in the past 60-million drafts. Should I leave it to her or give it to Rhyce? Another character entirely? A combination of characters.

Tag me with your suggestions.

Incidentally, I've been using the word "nonplussed" incorrectly for years: it means bewildered, confused or perplexed. I always thought it meant unimpressed. *shrug*

Friendly
<<>>???What Kind Of Angel R You???<<>>( NEW!!! Anime Pics )

brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home