Sunday, November 16, 2003

Okay, now my mouse on my laptop is being exceedingly finicky--it only responds if I click this one particular corner if I want to move the cursor/open a file/etc. Besides running slow. I have virus scan...there is no virus. My laptop is only a couple years old...wtf?

Beyond that, I cannot seem to get these lesson plans written. I found one that I'd written over the summer and it was fantastic and yet somehow all my lesson plans right now suck. I'm so discouraged because whenever I pick a direction I want the discussion to go in, it always falls really flat and dull. Part of me is like "why plan? I'll just let the kids use their journals to facilitate discussion." That works so much better most of the time.

I'm tired. I was awake until 1:30 in the morning, then got up at 8:30, but since I had another body in bed with me, I didn't get much solid sleep.

And the one football game that's on right now is not very interesting. And the tag-team writing isn't advancing. In 2 hours, there has been no advancement. Grr.

movie
Movie Junky
Ain't nothin' wrong with checking out the latest
flicks. People know they can ask you a review
of a movie when it comes out because you've
already been there. You sound like fun, want to
catch a flick?


What Are You Addicted To? pics .. by Midnight
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home