Sunday, September 21, 2003

I want Football!

So, MTV has done a movie version of "Wuthering Heights." I am now feeling totally compelled to reread the book. I think they're doing Heathcliff a disservice in this version; I don't remember him being THIS creepy/stalkerish in the book. But it's been about 6 years since I've read it so...

I was all set to make up a week's worth of lesson plans, but I have no idea how stuff is going to fall together this week in any of my classes I'm teaching. So I'll probably just put Monday's stuff together and hope for the best after that. Or at least, hope for the time to get other lesson plans written.

Also, I hate my schedule. I do absolutely nothing until 10:30 in the morning. That means I'm sitting at the school for 3 hours twiddling my thumbs, sitting in on other people's classes. I wish I had a first period class, then I'd feel more productive.

The writing bug is kind of tickiling me...not full on, but a little bit. Of course, it's not focused on anything, so I can't even open up a particular word document and stare at it until something clicks in my brain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home