Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Writing lesson plans still sucks...

...but can you believe they're going to continue to put me in control of young minds? And that they're actually giving me a second class of young minds starting tomorrow? How positively disturbing.

On a totally unrelated rant, I want to know who the heck is making decisions for radio formats in this state. Earlier this year they changed one of the classic rock stations to "adult contemporary." And yesterday they up and changed one (read, the only) alternative rock station into hip hop. First they get rid of my morning radio show...now this!

That really is the extent of what happened to me today. Observation did not go horribly; I survived a Department Meeting...can't ask for anything more.

Intellectual
You're An Intellectual!
You can always be found reading or on the computer.
People always come to you when they need
information. You don't really care about love
at this point, your only goal is to improve
your mind. After all, knowledge is power!


What Type Of Anime Character Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home