Wednesday, September 10, 2003

D'oh!

So, didn't do any reading or writing today. In fact, my day only ended about an hour ago when I finally got home. Stupid graduate classes. But I did meet my supervising teacher (which differs from a co-operating teacher). Also think I left my textbook in the classroom. Feeling a bit daft.

So, is it wrong to subject high school seniors to e.e. cummings and the Barenaked Ladies? I really don't think so, but we'll see what happens when I present my ideas tomorrow. Also, cross your fingers that my worksheet will go over well.


I'm hoping to get some writing done this weekend, in between bouts with lesson planning. Which is what I should be doing right now. I wish I had my laptop back, then I could do that sort of stuff tomorrow while I'm at school.

*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home