Tuesday, October 14, 2003

This post brought to you by...Scatter brain

I feel like somewhat less of a semi-qualified semi-professional: My co-op teacher and I are once again co-teaching my 7th period sophomores because I cannot seem to handle attitude/discipline problems in that class. To be fair, I have not been yelling and screaming at them like I did to my 5ht period kids that one day. But....my 5th period kids have behaved since then....hmm...

Grandparents will be here tomorow. Hooray! I was so bummed about my lack of Canadian travel this summer, I am glad I will get to see the g'rents for a week or so. Doesn't make up for not seeing the cousin's baby, but I'll live.

On a bummer of a note, my friend's baby is back up at Boston Children's getting his heart operated on...again...much sooner than was expected. His functioning half...well, isn't functioning as well as it should be. Any good thoughts and/or prayers are really appreciated at this point.

You know, what is the point of having a co-writer if that person does not a) write or b) respond to what you have written. If I wanted this kind of lack-of-response, I'd share my work with my seniors.

University supervisor is coming in on Thursday and will be seeing my 7th period darlings as well as my lacking-emotion seniors. I am not expecting a spectacular review.

I am so *SICK* of going to bed at 9:30 at night. Why couldn't I have gotten a student teaching positon even 20 minutes closer to where I live; then I could get up at 6. That extra half hour works miracles.

You are Prue!
Wonderful!You are Prue.You are the protective big
sister.You are powerful and strong.Your take on
being a witch is neither good nor bad...you
take things as they come.You might lighten up
though, feel free to live and enjoy
yourself...you'd most likely be happier.


which Charmed character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Okay, and this I don't understand at all:

You're Captain Jonathan Archer. A man of
curiousity and heart, you'll drop everything to
investigate something new and exciting. You're
inquisitive, clever, and laid back. Sometimes
you can end up way over your head in your quest
to make new discoverys, and you don't know when
to quit. As a captain you do an excellent job
of gathering information and making new
friends, but you also make enemies through your
many mistakes.


Which Star Trek Captain are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home