Monday, November 17, 2003

Blah

Well, today could have gone much less smoothly; but since I only had to teach 1 1/2 classes today, I wasn't at the full height of my stress. The rest of the week will be all about writing. As in, teaching writing. Whee.

Let's see...oh yes, my Vikings suck hard vaccuum. If it were up to me, Daunte Culpepper would have walked his ass home from Oakland yesterday. 'Cause 6 turnovers is totally unacceptable. Actually, 7 by the end of the game. My parents' teams both won, so yay there.

Not much else going on. Still psyched about my concert tickets.

you are protein! tough, sometimes mean, and can be
seen as cruel by certain people, but those that
come to love you will do so forever!


erm...what food-group are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home