Wednesday, January 28, 2004

A dud

Well, those 12-25 inches of snow? I've got about 6 sitting on the top of my car. That's it. No blizzard of the century. I don't have to go to my internship today, so that's cool, but...well, I mean...I was expecting something a little more apocolyptic with my snow storm.

Going to work out this morning for a change, and then I'm hitting the books. Gotta read about US History and write one page on the Dagda.

Oh, Kelly, I found your Swan Children story, it's the story of the Children of Lir. He gets married to this woman, she has four children and then dies. He then marries the wife's sister, she gets jealous of the kids and turns them all into swans.

Interesting...this is my mother's favorite Beatle:

Well Done your George
George


Which Beatle are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home