Thursday, March 31, 2005

How good does it feel

Man, I am so glad tomorrow is Friday. This week hasn't been inherently stressful for me, but it's the first full week I've worked in a while (I know, I suck, but still). Also, there's been a LOT of down time as the kids test, which I have put to mostly good use with the paper correcting in anticipation of all things Quarter Closing on Tuesday, but still. I've been hungrier this week because I haven't been as active. Went to the gym Monday and Wednesday though, so go me.

A friend of mine had her second baby yesterday. I feel bad that I didn't call her the night before. I am a horrible friend, I think. I don't call or make contact with people as often as I should. But there's the 5 year old in me who asks why THEY don't make contact with me, so is it really my fault? I know, that just sounds whiney. It's just how I feel right now.

Tomorrow is the Fool's Day. I am wondering what kind of horrors my students will inflict upon me. They already stole my stapler on Monday or Tuesday, so I can't imagine they'll be NICE about things tomorrow. I swear to God, these sophomores may just well be my undoing.

Not much else to report on. The Star Wars website I frequent is down for repairs, and I'm grumpy about that. Maybe I'll go watch Return of the Jedi to make myself feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home