Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Sick Day #2

At least this time I didn't pass out in the living room. My sleep was in 2 hour intervals last night, punctuated by hour breaks of sweaty stuffiness. Got up when alarm went off, felt a little weird, then tried to make breakfast and had to have an immediate sit-down otherwise the passing-out-thing would have happened again. I was still planning to go in b/c I had left my desk in disarray and no one would've been able to find anything. Then asked Mom (she had the day off re: Dad's doctor's visit) if she would drive me to work so I could leave plans. She says yes. So I call in sick, then Mom and I take the 40 minute round-trip to work so I can leave hellions something to do in my absence. Am pissed because today was my best schedule and I missed it. Also missed CAPT-informational meeting that was after school today. Was informed by mentor not to come in tomorrow if I still feel icky, but tomorrow is PD and they would frown on me not showing up for that. So right now I'm looking for something like renewed energy, and possible less stuffiness--I can deal with the fever.

I spent several hours sleeping through/watching all sorts of stuff on Ancient Egypt; I think Dendera would be proud.

At least the weather is nice, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home