Sunday, April 03, 2005

Love, Actually

Has anyone seen this movie? This is a great movie. Funny, sweet...the bf and I were laughing hysterically and said a few "awwws" together too. This was after watching Girl with a Pearl Earring, which I had difficulty explaining half-way through. But I got a double dose of Colin Firth, so I'm sure Dendera would be very proud of me.

As you can imagine, I didn't get very much done in the way of work today. I corrected some papers by seniors, busted two more kids for plagirizing (one kid it is a second offense) and am ROYALLY pissed about that. Do they think I'm that stupid? Do they think I'm that OLD that I wouldn't know?

I feel...weird about the Pope dying. I mean, I don't agree with the man on a lot of things, but he was still a person of IMMENSE power in the world, and to be respected for his spirituality. And, well, this is the first time in my life that we've changed popes. I feel like I should be paying really close attention to...something.

COLE is coming back to Charmed next week. Yay! Huzzah! He's SO hot.

Hope everyone "enjoys" Monday.

1 Comments:

At 4/04/2005 5:45 PM, Blogger Likestrek said...

I loved Love Actually. Cole's coming back to Charmed? How are they going to pull that off? I'll have to tape it. It's on at 7 now, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home