Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Only Tuesday...wtf?

So I had a student almost get into a fight today before school started. Swear to freakin' God, these kids are on crack.

Went grocery shopping with Mum after work to replenish much needed supplies. I love grocery shopping, which probably indicates there is something fundamentally wrong with me.

Feeling wholly uncomfortable with everything in my life lately--I haven't been going to the gym because of papers that need grading, so I'm feeling blah about my body. I'm not overly happy with work, as my students appear to be getting dumber, not smarter, as the year goes on. Everything just feels...wrong, or slightly off. Kind of like the arteries of the dead guy at the beginning of Timeline. Hopefully not as fatal, but still.

I got a prize in the mail today! Amanda, who apparently forgot to mention her presence in our homestate, sent me two CDs of music to write to. First of all, it was like being in college again, because my mom used to send me prizes. Second of all...hey, a gift for no reason! I feel obligated to return the favor, of course, but that is okay...I like buying gifts I think more than I like getting them.

So that's my life. I need to correct papers, but the weather is SO beautiful and I have no desire to do anything so tedious. I want to bask in the sun instead.

1 Comments:

At 4/06/2005 5:31 PM, Blogger Likestrek said...

Thanks for the Charmed info.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home