Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Untitled

I did do some writing yesterday. Granted, it was more of the acutal journal, pouring out all my problems and insecurities type of writing, rather than fictional and fluffy. I knowyou're supposed to be able to pour all of your emotions, happy and sad, into your writing, but I'm feeling a bit overrun by them all. There's so much that I can't control in my life; my writing isn't supposed to be one of those things.

I think the gameplan for today is to stay out of my bedroom. For one thing, it just makes me tired to sit on my bed all day, regardless of what I'm doing. So it's time to go to the gym again, feed my friends' cats and then hole out in the living room or basement and write. Maybe even see if the library is open today so I can sit there. I can't remember the last time I saw the inside of my local library. Or any library, for that matter. How sad is that? I used to go all the time, but now...well, my library doesn't really service my needs as a reader; have to go to a book store. Sad, really. Hey, librarians...more sci-fi! And not just Star Wars, because let's face it, those books really, really suck. Yeah, I keep buying them...hush, all of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home