Tuesday, September 02, 2003

My G-d, were we EVER that moody?

You know, whatever else people might say about middle school students, they do not have the attitudes that high school students walk around with. But enough about my day.

Car being stupid...hoping mechanic will call me soon. Else, I will have to drive my father's car tomorrow because I don't trust mine anymore. 3 tries and a stall to start, I think that's a bit much.

I did write yesterday..whee! Granted, it was fanfiction, and bad fanfiction at that, but at least I wrote something. Perhaps my muse and I will begin speaking once I get used to this new, fun and exciting sleep schedule.

Yeah, that's it.

Scribe
You are...A scribe! One of the least known
inhabitants of Khemet, but definitely one of
the most important. It is because of you people
of today know more about the past of Khemet!
Wow!
May Thoth's knowledge continue to enlighten you!


Which Egyptian Lifestyle did you have?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home