Monday, September 08, 2003

Sorry for the confusion...

Apparently, some of you IMed me today, and got the bf instead. Sorry for the confusion. He's got the laptop still...no true diagnosis of the problem.

Parents have returned; Mom bought me jewlery. Yay! Oh, and I don't have to cook dinner anymore. Double yay!

Went to the gym for the third day in a row. At this rate, I may just finish Force Heretic II by the end of the month ;) I was kind of wrapped up in other stuff this summer. And besides, the NJO sucks anyway. I am simply too stupid not to continue reading it.

I actually had to write a poem today. Well, that's not true, I didn't have to. But one of my co-op teachers is having the kids write a poem, so I decided to do it too. The only catch is that you have to pick 13 words from a poem they read in class today. I've got all but one of the words in...'cause I don't know what it means. And yes, I have looked it up in 2 dictionaries. It's not even in my uber-Webster. "Astereognosis" If you know the definition, you are my new best friend.

A certain Dendera has posted two would-be prompts in her blog. I may have to take her up on one of those lines. Not tonight though. Tonight is football...oh, and by the way...VIKINGS ROCK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home