Thursday, September 04, 2003

Just a dream, right?

You know, it's not going to be the student teaching that kills me this year...it's going to be my student teaching seminar. My professor is an absolute....arg! He's been out of teaching for too long, and he's certainly never taught graduate students. He's not ready for my class.

Obviously, haven't done any writing lately. I have to start keeping a student teaching journal..whoo. So I guess that counts as writing. I'm a little bummed 'cause my little ficlet, which wasn't that bad, isn't getting any responses :(

I did a good thing yesterday, though. I made a suggestion during a meeting about an outside reading book. The other teachers in the department asked me to bring it in. YAY!

Ocean2
You come from the Ocean. You've always been drawn
to the sea, the sound of the waves, the crystal
blue water, near the sea is where you belong.


Where Did Your Soul Originate?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home