Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Exhausted!

Okay, I want to complain, for just a moment, about headlights. Why is it that car manufacturers are insisting on making them brighter? Why is it that drivers don't know how to turn off their high beams for oncoming traffic? I find it nearly impossible to drive at night on non-street light roads because oncoming traffic headlights leaves me flashblind. Curse my blue eyes!

I was bad and skipped a meeting tonight. I have decided that I can't do my tutoring this semester. Which is unfortunate, because I'm abandoning a good writer. But it's not worth the wear and tear on my car for an hour of tutoring...you know? So I have to write my letter of temporary resignation.

Okay, I'm officially panicking about my observations tomorrow. My co-op teacher sat with me for 1/2 an hour this afternoon and we tried to come up with a good lesson for these seniors that refuse to do their homework. Who knows what'll happen, but as this is my mid-term evaluation, I am not happy.

Okay...latest Budweiser commercial with 12-inch hotdog? Yeah, that's disturbing.

All of a sudden, I can't wait for my trip to Texas....is it time yet for that?


You are a Light Jedi
What Type of Jedi Are You?

brought to you by Quizilla

I'm not sure I should post this where my students can see it, but....

kidnap
You're goin' down! FOR KIDNAPPING!
Please rate if you liked!


If you're a goth please visit
groups.msn.com/gothicteensoftheworld and join
up cause it rules!


What Would You Go to Jail For? (Many outcomes)
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home