Saturday, November 22, 2003

You know, I thought my observation went relatively well on Friday. But then.... I saw my supervisor and my co-op teacher talking in the hall as I was dashing off to another class. I heard the sup. say something like "what I'm seeing is..." but they came to a dead stop as I walked by. Now I'm nervous. What did I do wrong?

Shopped 'til I nearly dropped today. No, not Xmas shopping you silly people--birthday shopping! For me! Mom takes me out every year a little before the bday and I pick out some clothes that I want. Only came away with 2 bras, a watch and a pair of boots but...well, the boots have been my white whale since July. See, I have thick calves--not fat, but muscular--and the boots I was looking for had to go over my claves do to the skirt...well, anyway, had a bit of trouble finding them until today. They're actually a 1/2 size too big but I'm willing to deal.

Stopped trying on clothes halfway through because I got totally disgusted at how fat I looked. Here's the thing--I like to work out in the morning. Haiver, in order for that to happen, I'd have to get up at like 4:30. That ain't happening. But when I get home from school/work, I'm just so glad to be home I don't want to get changed to workout. I'm so lazy. And fat. Blech.

Complete tangent #1--Hey, is the Texas trip still on?

Complete tangent #2--"The Cat in the Hat" sucks. Very disappointed; glad I only paid $5 to see it. (Well, 10, paid for the bf too). OH! I saw a drug bust yesterday while waiting for said BF to show up at the movie theatre. Plain clothes cops bought drugs, then "real" cops came--much yelling "GET DOWN ON THE GROUND" and the police dog kept jumping in and out of the cop car window. That was the best part.

Waterapple
You are a Water Apple. These tarty pink fruits grow
in bunches. Tbe skin is thin and waxy, and is
eaten with the crisp, slightly sour translucent
flesh. Water apples are fibrous and ironically
contain only a moderate amount of water. You
are beautiful and friendly, but can often lack
a sense of humor.


What Tasty Tropical Fruit Are You? (With Pics)
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home