Saturday, January 10, 2004

Ah, the college experience

So I didn't work out yesterday 'cause I was walking all over the college campus...in the wind...so I figured that was exercise enough. I will exercise this morning before grocery shopping though. Go me.

I forgot how much fun it is to buy books for English classes. I'm taking two (2) and will have a grand total of sixteen (16) books by the time I'm done. Also need a book for my history class, but that's only one book. I can handle that. My God, what have I gotten myself into?

Went to see "Paycheck" yesterday. Actually, it wasn't too bad, although Uma Thurman is one of the most unattractive women in Hollywood. Ben Affleck, however, not too bad to look at...J-Lo germs not withstanding. So yeah, the movie was good. BF of course had it figured out in, like, 15 minutes, but I was along for the ride and so throughly enjoyed myself.

Saw the preview for "King Arthur" with Keira Knightly...OH MY GOD! I hope this movie is out in time for the Gathering...it looks SOOOOO kick ass. It has warrior-Guenivere and everything. Since swords won't be interested in Harry Potter, this might be our movie outing o-choice...what say ye?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home