Tuesday, January 06, 2004

I'm so lazy...I need a job

I did "the red lady" yesterday. See, the DVDs Mom & I bought have 3 different women on them. The red lady is maximum cardio...but she's the shortest of the 3 routines, so that's a little ray of sunshine. I'm not losing any weight...and I'm blaming the eating habits of the holidays. 'Cause I am exercising 3 days a week for an hour at a clip, so something SHOULD be happening.

Yesterday was a pretty good day: 2 egg-white & 1 egg yolk omlette with veggie cheese & soy milk to drink. Then we moved on to Santa Fe Beans & Rice with an apple and some water. Snacked with a lean pocket then had spaghetti & only 1 piece of garlic bread. "Dessert" was hot chocolate. So far today I've had low-fat poptarts and a glass of soy milk. So far...so good...right? A little encouragement...?

Brett and I just finished watching the epic mini-series "Shogun." Actually, it was a pretty good movie. My Japanophiles might enjoy watching it...if you've got 9 hours to kill. Richard Chamberlain as a samurai....interesting, I assure you.

lol
You're a lollipop!! Your known for your coolness,
for you are a trend setter. You're a natural
leader, and are good under pressure. People
often seek you out for advice, for you have
great insight.


Which kind of candy are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home