Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Babble

Went to see my brother's godfather's baby...well, she's 18 mos now...too cute. Also watched "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade"--God, what a good movie.

I'm having a New Years' party tomorrow night...don't know what possessed me to do it; I'm making lasagna for 8-10 people.

The Sci-Fi channel has the X-Files on right now...it's the Lonegunmen in Vegas episode...one of the stranger ones. I love the Lonegunmen, but they really can't standon their own; they need to be part of something else.

Yesterday I got my last Hep-B vaccine yesterday, and then blood drawn today. My left shoulder hurts, and my left inner-elbow is starting to bruise up nicely. Oy.

HASH(0x84952f8)
You have the eyes of a raging bull in a matador
match. What? Are you angry at the world? Your
temper may be out of control mister/missy. You
could be known for that. You have almost no
patience for anything. If you're irritated at
the moment, the world would know it. You may
tend to be violent. Calm down, friend. Things
are never that bad. Don't get mad, get glad =)


What Animal Eyes Do You Have?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home