Sunday, January 04, 2004

Watching "Bring It On"

Wow, good football today. Mom's team won and so did the Packers. Now the Titans must beat the Patriots. They MUST beat the Patriots. Do you hear that, Titans? Huh? Huh?

Going to eat good, real food starting tomorrow. I did not have a really good weekend. Roast beast and pizza and wine and...well, you get the idea. Bulky, help!!!!

I tried to write just now. I am so lacking in the inspriation department. The blank page offers nothing. None of my characters are talking to me. It's really quite pathetic. Anyone seen a lost and abused muse? I'd like her back.

Went to see my best friend today. It was nice to chat with her, although we didn't get to really "talk" like I would have liked because we spent a lot of time with her bf. Which is cool, 'cause I like him, but I wanted to get into nitty gritty relationship details that cannot be discussed when a significant other is around. *Sigh*

I'm the Girl Next Door! Isn't that nifty?
I'm the Girl Next Door!


The Stereotypical Anime Character Quizzicle (with pictures)!
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home