Friday, December 26, 2003

Diamonds are a girl's best friend

Okay, before you all freak out, I didn't get the diamond. I got a necklace. A beautiful one. The man has taste.

Also got a quesadilla maker, the Schoolhouse Rock CD and the movie "Les Miserables." Among other things that I asked for. A pretty good Christmas.

My parents are having their...let's see, I'm 23 this year, my mother is 48...got married at 19...so 29 years as of Saturday. Guess I should throw a party for 'em next year, eh?

Just found out that someone's sister is holding a grudge against me 5 years running...if the someone in question is over it, or at least dealing, shouldn't this sister get over it too? I mean, holding a grudge against someone who has directly offended you is one thing, but holding a grudge against your brother's ex? Yeesh.

HASH(0x87e7a38)
Angel


Seriously...How evil are you REALLY?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home