Thursday, January 08, 2004

Oh sure

Finally get a call from the sub people, and I have stuff to do today and tomorrow that I can't get out of. "Baby" brother has to get driven to the doctors. Not that he can't drive...well, tomorrow he can't drive. But tomorrow I only have to drop him off...the rest of the time I'm going to be up in Storrs buying books, finding class buildings, getting parking passes...and possibly having lunch with some classmates. Busy busy.

I've been reading quite a bit, although I'm still watching more TV than I should be. Haven't gotten any writing done, however. Oh, speak of writing...everyone else is writing stories...I need everyone's official divine realms: ie, what you're in charge of. I'm "Love & Other Catastrophes;" swords is "Chaos and Depression"....ladies, fill in my other two blanks, will you?

Elizabeth Bennet
You are Eliza Bennett from Pride and
Prejudice
! Yay, you! Perhaps the
brightest and best character in all of English
literature, you are intelligent, lively,
lovely-- in short, you are the best of company.
Your only foibles are that you stick with your
first impressions... and your family is quite
intolerable.


Which Jane Austen Character Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home