Thursday, January 15, 2004

Cold...really cold....

It's gonna be like -50 with the windchill tomorrow. I mean, I'm not leaving the house except to get the mail...and maybe not even that.

My cat is staring at my fingers as I type. Randomness.

Sort of have my internship "finalized" for this semester. At least what hours I'll be doing it. So that's a relief. It also leaves me time to sub 2 days a week...and maybe get in on the sub-call list for where I'm interning, so if I'm not busy with school A, I can work school B and then just be there for the internship.

Buffy just missed Riley on the helicopter. He was way too clean-cut for me. Don't like him over much. Give me brooding and/or British anyday.

I want to watch a movie tonight, but don't know which one...suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home