Saturday, January 31, 2004

Look Better Naked?

Okay, so you might have noticed that the aforementioned title is used frequently on women's magazines to tell us how to lose weight. But what about those of us who feel we look just fine naked, but when we have to put clothing on and push our bodies into quasi-unnatural states, the problems begin? I pose that to you all.

The bf is cooking me dinner tonight. Sort of. We're not really interested in what my parents are having for dinner, but interested in the company they're having, so he's bringing over chicken and some sort of magic sauce that his mother makes. It's about on-par with grilling, but he does it so infrequently, I'm not going to question it.

We're getting some sort of whacky new cable next week 'cause the cable company is ditching "the box". So I have to be home next Saturday to learn how to work the new cable system, and then teach it to the fam-damly. Aren't I special?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home