Thursday, January 29, 2004

Weird dream

I totally forgot to mention this weird-o dream I had the other night. I don't remember a lot of it now, but I do remember that I was in my high school and that I kept having to go tighten these braces that I was wearing. Only they weren't REALLY braces, they were more like, get this, Muppet eyes (think Kermit) with metal wire on them that hooked around my molars. My teeth REALLY hurt.

This is what dreammoods.com had to say:

School: To dream that you are in school, signifies feelings of inadequacy and childhood insecurities that have never been resolved. It may relate to anxieties about performance and abilities. You may also be going through a "spiritual learning" experience.

Braces: To dream that you have braces, indicates that you should not be so quick to criticize. You should stop talking too much and listen to what others have to say. It may also indicate your brashness. The dream may also be a pun on "brace yourself".

Pain: To dream that you are in pain, signifies that you are being too hard on yourself with regards to a situation that was out of your control. It may also be a true reflection of real pain that exists somewhere in your body. Dreams can reveal and warn about health problems.
To dream that you are inflicting pain to yourself, indicates that you are experiencing some overwhelming turmoil or problems in your waking life. You are trying to disconnect yourself from your reality by concentrating on the pain that you inflicted to yourself.

Teeth: To dream that you have rotten or decaying teeth, forewarns that your health and/or business is in jeopardy. You may have uttered some false or foul words and those words are coming back to haunt you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home