Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Ow

So let's talk about how much pain I'm in due to working out for the first time in months. Yeah..."Ow" is pretty much an understatement. Thighs are not too happy with me. But I shall endure, for I wish to be skinny by July, so I can show off my new buff-bod to all my blogger buddies. Plus, healthier and what not.

Going to do something very depressing today and pay bills. Only two of the "three" I have, but it'll be enough to make me twitch. Then I'll go spend more money on my bf...'cause I like to buy him things. And he likes to buy me things...I am SO curious about this year's present.

Had an egg-white omlette this morning; the dogs got the yolks. They love me now :) They'll look fantastic by summer with super-shiney coats. The cats were curious, but I'm not sure if egg yolks would make my kitties sick...any idea?

Who is your Pirates of the Caribbean Lover? by SoExcited612
Name
Sex
LoverThe sex god CAPT Jack Sparrow
Where it will go downDavy Jones' Locker
Created with quill18's MemeGen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home