Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Back...back...back to school again...

So, yeah, I have class today. I still haven't finished reading my history textbook, and my paper (due Thursday) is sort of done. I was going to be good and get to the library early but...well, I might get to campus an hour and half earlier than normal.

The com silence of my fellow deities is making me sad. I want individual recaps of the weekend I missed.

There are sirens going off right now in my town. This is not normal for 7:38 in the morning. Coming from the opposite direction that brother is driving, however, so it's all good.

sandals
Sandals- peaceful, daydreamy, and thoughtful, you
often find yourself staring into space. When
you aren't out volunteering you are often just
dreaming away. You enjoy the company of
friends sometimes but enjoy peace and quiet.
[please vote! thank you! :)]


What Kind of Shoe Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

today
you're fine with being in this century. you are
comfortable and now that you were born in the
right time frame


Which Century Do You Belong In?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home