Sunday, February 08, 2004

A slight adendum...

I have lost anywhere between half an inch to an inch over various parts of my body since I started working out. So this is something, I suppose.

I did some constructive procrastinating yesterday: took all my teaching materials from the student teaching experience and did a Type-A organizaiton on them. I felt much better about myself. Too bad I don't have a place to store the binders. They're under my desk right now, along with two boxes of books that will someday sit in a classroom library. If I ever get a job.

Speaking of employment...oh ilikeswords...I need the names of some newspapers in FL that I can look for jobs in. There was nothin' in CT today. Grr, arg, etc.

Finally got the Buffy quiz to work...look, Dendera, we're lovers! You'll have to fight Bulky for me. (Ask her about our T-shirts).


Which Buffy Girl Are You?

Brought to you by Faytrial

The Companion
The Faithful Companion - You are the epitome of
loyalty. You're a guardian, a comforter, and a
source of strength to your friend.You can't
help but feel like you are taken for granted
sometimes. Take heart! You are more important
to your friend than you may know!


What Type of Storybook Character Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home