Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Research...blech

Especially research that refuses to cooperate with what I type in. All I want is some basic history on the school I'm doing my internship at. But is it doing what I want? Nooo....

So, new topic for the research paper: a comparison of the Diarmuid-Griana story and the Helen-Paris story (aka the Trojan War). Of course this means trying to recall "The Illiad" while not stealing it back from my brother. We want to encourage his reading for as long as possible. Thank you, sparknotes.com.

Okay, has anyone else seen the Quizzno's commercials with the singing rodents? Scary, very very scary.

Which Star Wars: The Return of the Jedi Character are you? by airame
Username
Age
Favorite Number
SW CharacterChewbacca
Created with quill18's MemeGen 2.0!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home