Saturday, February 07, 2004

I have no life

How is it possible that I am working out frequently and am actually in WORSE shape now than I was a couple of weeks ago? Seriously, I can hardly make it through one of these DVDs my mom and I have. I haven't added weights or anything, just doin' it the beginner way, and it's kickin' my ass. I did add weights a week or so ago, but had to stop 'cause I was dying. WTF?

Bf is going out to my dad's club tonight for much game eating and drinking. Mother and I are going grocery shopping followed by...who knows. We still haven't figured out what we're going to do with ourselves all night. I'm sure it too will involve the imbibing of alcohol.

Dendera, I couldn't get that Buffy-Girl quiz to work. There wasn't a submit button. :(


Your Perfect Angel Episode by miggy
Your Name
Angellooks very pretty
Wesleyshoots a gun
Spikedies
Gunndies
Fredexchanges subtext-laden looks with Knox
Harmonyhooks up with Angel
Lornesaves the day when he hears a bad guy humming
Created with quill18's MemeGen 2.0!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home