Thursday, February 12, 2004

Should be reading...

...and yet, I am watching more Buffy reruns while drinking orange juice and blogging. Yeah, way to go me...the model student.

Know what? I still haven't seen the episode "Hush." I am really pissed off about this right now. I'm sure it will pass, but for now...grr, arg.

So, the bf and I are going to see the comedian Dane Cook tonight up at the college. I was very proud of him; he made the decision to go and bought the tickets all by himself. It was a nice little surprise.

So, I started my story. If everyone could please tell me which of their ethnicities they would like their character name to come from, that would really help.

Christian music on a banjo...that was a little scary.

And, obviously, I survived the middle schoolers yesterday. I know you were all worried.

Suicide
Suicide! (and you know it, so... dont u have
something to do?)


Choose your Dramatic Death (Now w/pics!!)
brought to you by Quizilla

mario
You are Mario. You're pretty good-all-around.
You're most of the time the hero, and you don't
get too hung up in it...just try and let others
get a little spot-light too, k? (plz rate)


What Nintendo Charater are You? (pics)
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home