Sunday, February 01, 2004

Are you ready for some football?

I know some of my readers couldn't give a flying freak, but it IS the superbowl today, so everyone send really nasty vibes to the Patriots. (My readers...like I've got an advice column or something.)

Have homework to do today, along with attempting to get my ass in gear re: internship. I spent all day Friday doing basically nothing. Until I can actually start interacting with the students, there's not much for me to do.

I was supposed to teach one of my supervisor's classes on Tuesday so I could have a video tape of myself teaching but...I have class on Tuesday. I'm a moron and forgot that. Also have to bring my car through the new emissions program on Tuesday morning. I'm the guinea pig in the family; no one else has had to have their car done yet.

Just had a new idea for my paper...well, spawn of the original idea, which is to write about usurped Celtic holidays. It might be easier to research the Celtic holidays separately, and then research the "origins" of the Christian holidays and compare. Or does that sound like too much work? Thoughts? I'm a little upset no one was shocked by the word "naked" in the title of my last post ;)

I have a friend who is going to start blogging soon. anathema52.blogspot.com It's catching on, apparently. While I'm not a founder of the movement, I feel cool that I got on before others did ;)

cute but psycho
you are the cute but psycho happy bunny. You
adorable, but a little out there. It's alright,
you might not have it all, but there are worse


which happy bunny are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home