Monday, June 21, 2004

Kouga!

Went on my first of two interviews for the week today. It was very nice to be back at ye olde stomping grounds. The building smells EXACTLY the same. Tres weird. Anyway, not sure if I'm going to get the job because the position is more for teaching l.d. kids English, but we'll see. I do have the "alumnae advantage" even if my paper credentials don't quite add up.

So yes, my flights back were fine. I wasn't the least bit disoriented when I woke up this morning, but I must say my cat got bigger ;) Actually, she just LOOKS a lot bigger compared to Miroku. She's still a little pissed at me, but she did sleep with me last night and is mildly chatty.

Went to the bf's place of employment today and got the grand tour and introduced to his co-workers. We figure there will be much chatter about me for the next couple of days, as they have finally met me after 4 mos.

Not much else to report; am going grocery shopping with the mother when she gets home from work. I also have laundry and cleaning to do, bills to pay and a shower present to purchase for a friend. But that can wait until tomorrow if I still need more sleep tonight

A quiz, although the answer doesn't make much sense and I think the quiz might be rigged:

What Natural Disaster are you? Take the quiz!

1 Comments:

At 6/22/2004 4:10 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

the quiz isn't rigged, it's just inaccurate. Like my spelling and grammar. My eyes are crossed at the moment... it's 3:15 a.m. and I've been up since 10:30 yesterday morning.
Kitten really does = cute. However, it further complicates my indecision regarding Lucy.

MATANE! KOUGAAA!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home