Sunday, June 20, 2004

Leavin' on a jet plane

Yup, today is the last day. In roughly 3 1/2 hours, I will be on a plane back home, with a short stop in Atlanta, because non-stop flights to CT are impossible to find. Grr, arg.

Dendera and I made a kick ASS cake and dinner for everyone yesterday. All of it was organic and vegan (except for the frosting, but we don't actually know if it was real cream cheese). Anyway, I'm going to need the ladies to email me the carrot cake recipie 'cause...yum. Dinner was also really good, although it took WAY longer to prepare than I think anything I have EVER made in the kitchen with the exception of cookiees. Still, we had a good time doing it and EVERYONE ate it.

After a little downtime (and some more pictures) the ladies had a night out where we shook our groove thangs and the other two sang Kareoke. I did not sing, as I did not want anyone's eardrums to bleed on my account. We went to Denny's for a midnight snack, came home and chatted 'til 3am, and then went to bed. Yup, I got 4 1/2 hours of sleep, baby. Who cares about that interview I have tomorrow at 11 am? Oy!

Before I forget, everyone needs to go to the following site, as it is a really cool anime-style comic book drawn by a former classmate. Loki's Quarrel is a little diddy from Norse mythology. Galadannun did a fantastic job with it. I envy her skills.

Oh, and happy father's day!

1 Comments:

At 6/21/2004 3:48 PM, Blogger LadyVader said...

The flight was fine, the layover was painless. Glad to be home, but I miss you all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home