Monday, June 14, 2004

Safe Arrival

Well, for those of you who I'm not currently living with that read this blog, I'll let you know that I'm just fine. The flights were both painless and actually arrived EARLY to my destinations. How weird is that? *knock on wood for return trip*

San Antonio, or at least what I've seen of it so far, is interesting. Very warm, obviously. Not a whole lot in the green department, and the highways are all funky. This coming from a nutmegger, that's saying something.

We went to see "The Stepford Wives" yesterday. Disturbing, but very funny. Bette Midler is a riot. Our other plans this week include a trip to the Alamo, visiting some ruined missions, a club, an arcade, and...I don't remember what else.

Miroku (the house cat) says hello. He is now attacking my hands. And my feet. And arms. And legs. Can you tell he's still a kitten?

Bulky and Dendera exposed me (oh no!) to "Inuyasha" yesterday Typical anime in a lot of ways (bumbling, buxom, foolish girls; capable men) but entertaining. We also watched this VERY entertaning episode of "Samurai Jack" with butchered fairy tales. Heh.

We're going to the gym this morning. The last time I set foot inside a gym was January when I was first at UCONN. How sad and pathetic is that. I'm going to freaking die on these machines. No strength today, though, just cardio. Don't want to mess up my knee right away.

That's all the cat and I have to report. I hope everyone has a fantastic week. I'll blog when I get a chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home