Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Embracing my inner nerd

1. If you could use The Force, would you choose to be a Jedi or a Dark Jedi?
I don't think I would CHOOSE the Dark Side, per se, but I think I'd end up there. Not for anything exciting or noteworthy, either, like mass murder, but for continually blowing things up that pissed me off. Not people, things.

2. What color lightsabre would you choose?
Gotta be a traditionalist and say blue. 'Cause...yeah, no real reason.

3. Would you ever want a double-bladed sabre like Darth Maul’s?
N'ah. 'Cause I'd hurt myself or someone else.

4. To whom would you want to be apprenticed as a Padawan Learner?
Anakin. Too yummy not to follow.

5. If Yoda had told you that you didn’t need your weapons in the cave on Dagobah, would you still have taken them with you?
I probably wouldn't have taken the lightsabre...a blaster would have been sufficient. Because if there's anything really nasty in there, I don't want to be within arm's length.

6. What weakness would the Emperor exploit in an effort to turn you to the Dark Side?
Lack of patience and my desire to help others as quickly as possible.

7. Were you a Dark Jedi, what would you take as your name? Lady...no idea. I'm very bad at naming myself. Good thing my parents did that job.

1 Comments:

At 3/10/2005 2:25 PM, Blogger Tusc said...

1 - Ok, you guys tell me. I invariably make decisions that bring the best good (in KOTOR 2, I am at the highest level of Light Side points), but... I like using the Dark Side powers whenever possible. Mind trick, choke, insanity, lightning, etc.

2 - Viridian.

3 - Not double-bladed, but certainly a pair of lightsabers.

4 - Someone whose opinions the Council would not openly approve of.

5 - No.

6 - Female Dark Apprentices.

7 - Vilnius Typhonus.. which can either be Lord Vilnius or Lord Typhonus... both of which work for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home