Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Have beer, will correct

Yea, it was one of those kinda days.

Happily, though, The West Wing is on tonight, although it is the season finale, so a tear must be shed on that account. But Wednesday night means the next day is Thursday, which is always followed by Friday, which causes me much joy and merriment. I think the stress is mostly due to PMS, 'cause I'm like...arg.

So now I must frantically correct papers in an effort to get everything done for my students by Monday, by when grades must be entered. I was correcting out on the deck, but need my computer to enter the grades, so I've trudged back to the in-of-doors to do just that. I am looking forward to my April vacation and summer, when I hope to do much reading and writing and exercising!

Three cheers for the middle of the week!

1 Comments:

At 4/07/2005 1:49 PM, Blogger Tusc said...

Side note: It is BEAUTIFUL outside today. I keep coming up with excuses to walk between the buildings here just to get some fresh air. Ok, so we have clouds, but it has been as high as 76 here today! I had thought my mind would be more distracted, but except for taking the time to jot this message down, I'm getting a LOT of work done today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home