Wednesday, August 27, 2003

My day has just gotten infinitely better.

I mean, besides a fantastic battle cry. Finally got the call I was waiting for. My life's suckiness level has dropped.

I wrote yesterday, though ilikeswords didn't seem to want to say anything about the scene. I mean, I know it wasn't the deeply profound, highly action-packed, plot forward-thrusting writing he might have expected. But I can justify it: the character in question, a certain married lordling, needs to have a personality beyond how his wife sees him. And, I mean, we kind of want to see he wasn't always an evil shmuck...but more on that later.

Also, for anyone else who is co-authoring anything: if you're going to be giving your co-author suggestions or ideas or propose something that's going to change the story, have a good reason and an alternative. You can't just say "I don't like this, even though I know we need it," and not offer anything helpful. Very furstrating, especially when your co-author is having a profoundly bad day.

And I leave you on this note:

morally deficient
Threat rating: Medium. Your total lack of decent
family values makes you dangerous, but we can
count on some right wing nutter blowing you up
if you become too high profile.


What threat to the Bush administration are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home