Thursday, August 28, 2003

I think this really sums it up

What feeling:
You represent... apathy.
You represent... apathy.
You don't really show any emotion. You can be
considered cruel and cold, but you just don't
really care about anything. This is just the
way you are... you're quite a challenge to get
close to, and others may perceive you as
boring.


What feeling do you represent?
brought to you by Quizilla

Ever walk into a situation you know you should be positive about and then get this gut feeling that nothing is going to go well? Yeah, that was my experience today as I wandered into my school for student teaching. People seemed nice enough, but...I'm only going to get my hands on 3 classes, they're all lower-level and I'm basically only going to get to teach one novel for 2 of those classes. I still don't know what I'm going to be doing for the other class.

Still, I'm going to keep my chin up. My main co-operating teacher seems very nice; he grew up in the town next to mine. My other co-operating teacher...reminds me of someone from my days as an undergrad. I'm not sure how I'm going to get over the disconcerting resemblance. There are 4 new teachers in the English department alone this year where I'll be for the next sememster...yikes! Here's hoping for the best, right??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home